Wednesday, October 29, 2008

methinks someone associates me with puttanesca

well it looks like it will be an "early" night for me. it is just before midnight. talk about burning the midnight oil these days. someone mentioned during our meeting today that he hopes that i will return from hong kong with "all of my bits and bobs attached". methinks someone is very very very annoyed at me. well, that is just too bad. shouldn't have tried to bully me. it doesn't sit very well.

i am so incredibly tired at the moment. i don't think that i honestly have the energy to write. instead, i'll just show you a series of pics of the yummerific lunch i made today.

what did i make?

puttanesca sauce with quinoa pasta.

this is a little salute to the person across the world that has probably cursed me and my ancestors a thousand times over by now. good thing that the ancestors are dead and all...they might have been upset. or not.












nite all.

xxxooo

2 comments:

Luscious Temptations said...

That pasta looks so delicious!!! It's 11 in the morning and I'm craving for a huge bowlful :) Great photos

foodie hunter said...

Thanks!