Tuesday, January 26, 2010

thank you bouchon bakery...


kay. i've practiced and rehearsed my presentation so much that my voice is already sounding kinda raspy. i think it is time to rest it a bit....and share with you my lovely and gluttonous experience with a few treats from bouchon bakery.




finding bouchon bakery was like my light at the end of the tunnel. i don't gamble, i don't smoke, i have an alcohol tolerance of a gnat, and there was no way i was going to have time to have a proper sit down at any of the infamous restaurants (like bouchon) while i am in vegas. so i was absolutely thrilled when i realized that there was a bouchon bakery outpost here so i could grab some things to munch on while working on my presentation. i was so deep in my own little happy world that i didn't even notice a co-worker when he kept saying my name and standing next to me.


i think i was internally humming to myself.


thankfully, i had already taken the pictures of bouchon at that point. no one i work with knows about the blog and i definitely hope to keep it that way.

after having a chat with my co-worker, i scurried back to my room to dive into the treats....





this above pic is their cheese danish...puff pastry....and was oh, so lovely and so yummmmy. sometimes i think we are meant to find things and i think i was meant to eat these things before my presentation as it put me in such an amazing mood.

the little brown chocolate cake was something i bought on a whim...i didn't know what it was....and wow....can i just say wow. this was exquisite.


this is what it looks like on the inside.


hmmmmm. i think i'm ready to "take on" the day now. thank you bouchon, for making this vegas experience so much easier to bear. well, gotta go!

hugs to all,

me

No comments: